Taylor L. Rippe
Taylor L. Rippe has always been interested in the practice of family law, and in building personal connections with her clients. Originally from Valparaiso, Indiana, Taylor completed her B.A. in Psychology at University of Kentucky and earned her Juris Doctor from University of Kentucky’s J. David Rosenberg College of Law. Taylor focuses on complex divorce and family law issues, including contested divorce litigation.
She joined Miller Upshaw Family Law in 2022 as an Attorney. Prior to joining, she was a Family Law Staff Attorney at the Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands, Tennessee’s largest nonprofit law firm. Taylor spent a lot of her time there assisting survivors of domestic violence.
When she is not in the office, you can find Taylor spending time with friends or hiking with her dog, Ruth. She’s a Wildcats fan through and through.
- JD, University of Kentucky David Rosenberg College of Law, 2018
- Staff Editor, The Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law
- BA, University of Kentucky, cum laude, Psychology, 2015
- “Canis rufus: How The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is Failing the Red Wolf,” The Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law, Volume 10, Book 2 (March 2018).
- Tennessee, 2019
- Kentucky, 2019
Prior Work Experience
- Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Associate Attorney, Widrig Law PLLC